Our lawyers handle all types of employment law related disputes in connection with labor law litigations in Turkish courts, e.g. re-employment cases, lawsuits based on all types of receivables of employees and subcontracting and temporary employment relationships. Our Team provides practical and commercial legal advice to clients on every aspect of employment and social security law.
Our lawyers handle a wide variety of employment related matters including;
- Preparing and reviewing employment contracts,
- Managing negotiations and termination related issues such as settlement and/or dispute resolution,
- Preparing all types of mutual agreements, termination notices, and waiver and release letters,
- Following defense statements, providing warning and notification processes,
- Drafting and adapting employee contracts, codes of conduct, personnel handbooks and policies by global companies in order to ensure that such documents comply with local Turkish laws,
- Assisting our clients on their compliance audits,